Single Wafer Cleaning System
The Thin-Film-Technology Company
NANO-MASTER products are used in Semiconductor, MEMS, Optoelectronics, Nanotechnology and Photovoltaic applications. Some of the products are PECVD Systems for deposition of SiO2, Si3N4, DLC and CNT; PA-MOCVD Systems for InGaN and AlGaN; Sputtering Systems (reactive, co-sputtering, combinatorial); Thermal and E-Beam Evaporators, Ion Beam Etching and Reactive Etching Systems; Atomic Layer Deposition Tools; Megasonic Cleaning Systems and Photorsist Stripping Equipment.
- E-Beam Evaporation, available as well as single- as dual chamber solution.
- PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition).
Systems availalble for SiO2, Si3N4, CNT, DLC or SiC films.
– Hard coatings
– Optical coatings
– Protective coatings
– ITO coatings
– Patterning of Microelectronics
– TCO in OLED applications
- RIE (Reactive Ion Etching)
- DRIE (Deep Reactive Ion Etching)
- Ion Beam Milling (Physical etching)
- ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition).
- PA-MOCVD (Plasma Assisted Metal Organic CVD).
- Wet Cleaning:
Single Wafer and Mask Cleaners with Megasonic.
Damage free cleaning, brush, chemical, megasonic
and drying in one step. EUV Mask Cleaning.
- Dry Cleaning:
Plasma systems for ashing and cleaning. Suitable for many needs like wafer resist stripping or surface modifications.
Ability to switch from plasma etch to RIE.
Heated and unheated substrate holders.
Many combinations of 2 systems to a dual system are possible; Evaporation, ALD, RIE, Sputtering, Ion Beam Milling, etc. etc.
Cost reduction by sharing pumping systems and power supplies.
Ion Beam Etching and Sputtering with In Vacuum Transfer:
- Wafer transfer between the chambers without breaking vacuum;
- Sequential and multilayer processing
- Rotating, heated and biasable platen
- Automatic wafer load and unload
- PC Controlled with LabVIEW
- Fully Automated Safety Interlocks.
Do You Have Questions?
Feel free to give us a call:
+49 89 35 09 578 -0