“Measured by our Precision, Valued for our Service.”
Lumetrics develops and manufactures non-contact thickness measurement and optical inspection. Our breakthrough precision thickness measurement technology is fast, accurate, flexible, and scalable to most QA laboratories, R&D centers, or production lines. With our personalized service, every client benefits from direct collaboration with our engineers. Lumetrics provides off-the-shelf products as well as custom metrology solutions specifically built to meet your needs.
- Ophthalmic / Lumetrics customers include the top ophthalmic companies in the world.
Contact & Intraocular Lenses (Sphere, Cylinder, Axis, Zernike WaveFront Aberrations, Diameter, CT, SAG, Label Power)
- Medical / Lumetrics technology has been implemented at 50% of the top medical device companies measuring multiple types of products.
– Catheters, Balloons, Stents, Glass Tubing (Wall / ID / OD + coating if 12 microns or >)
– Ampoules (Wall thickness)
– Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Film / Single & Multi-Layer films (Medical, Industrial, Food Packaging.)
- Glass / Lumetrics systems have been implemented with 3 of the top 4 Glass manufacturers in the world
– Laminated Glass (Automotive)
Technology Applications – White papers available
- Real Time Group Refractive Index Measurement of Fluids
- Microfluidic Flow Cell Measurement
- Measurement of Film Stacks
- Measurement of Lens Stack
- Optical Thickness of Bonded Silcon Wafer Assemblies
- Windshield Wedge Angle and Layer Thickness Measurements
- Measuring Food Packaging Materials
- Uncertainty Evaluation of fiber based interferometer for measurement of absolute dimensions.
- Automated Bow Measurements in Glass capillary tube
- Materials cross section using a low coherence interferometer.
Do You Have Questions?
Feel free to give us a call:
+49 89 35 09 578 -0